Skip to content
|| nvigorate seabuckthorn berries
|| mango or apple juice
|| soy milk
- Thaw berries in refrigerator for 3 days.
- Blend the berries in a blender. Strain out the seeds and skin. You should have 1 L of seabuckthorn juice.
- In a blender, blend mango and/or apple juice and bananas to the seabuckthorn juice to make up 2 litres.
- Mix the above mixture in a 1:1 ratio with soy milk….
- ….mmmmm…… Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jenni
For the Cake:
2 cups grated carrot
Thumb sized piece of ginger root, grated
Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Heather Bekar-Schulte
Makes 24 muffins
3 cups organic wheat flour
(Betty loves serving this up for special occasions)
2/3 cup pineapple chunks
1/3 ripe banana
1/3 cup diced ripe...
Recipe courtesy of Chef Adam Ryan
This is a vegan and gluten free dessert using the seabuckthorn purée as well as the...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.